[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-t3skin] Two proposals for a new skin.

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Jul 10 21:22:40 CEST 2007

Hi Tapio and Andreas,

Andreas Balzer wrote:

To Tapio
>> BTW. In the ewest version of tm_shared_lib the order of modules of the
>> integrated topapps can change easily, for example
>> from
>> menu,old_shortcuts,xyzcorp,clock,workspaces,user,cache,shortcuts,submodules

>> menu,old_shortcuts,clock,workspaces,user,cache,xyzcorp,shortcuts,submodules
Thanks for implementing this. I am just exploring your skin and want to
say thx for all the work you are doing on this.

To Andreas:

> Tapio: Those are ideas about 5.X not 4.X versions of T3. The whole
> concept of those config files is not discussed here but will be in the
> 5.x dev list.
<personal rant>
Though I am only a silent reader of this list, I cannot resist to say
that I utterly dislike your slightly arrogant ways of telling people
off. I did not know yet that you were in charge to tell the others what
they are allowed to mention in this, that or the other list.
</personal rant>

To the others: Sorry for this nonecontribution to the topic.

Regards, Uschi