[TYPO3-hci] More respondents - TYPO3 Survey

Jens Hoffmann jens.hoffmann at dkd.de
Tue Apr 10 14:30:22 CEST 2007

I'm happy to see that the survey is running,
but I must ask, what do you aspect to get out
of the answers ... of those questions ...

How can this data improve/show HCI lags ??

... Maybe I just don't understand the questions ...

It may helps to provide some Screens
(eg. for the Ways) to the Questions ...

Sorry for those "hints",
Greez Jens