[TYPO3-hci] Hello everyone!

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Thu Apr 5 16:29:31 CEST 2007

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Again: This is what I have experienced.
>
> So feel free to prove that I'm wrong..

I have to repeat myself I think.

If the HCI project comes up with some clear defined things which should be
improved in terms of usability and discusses these issues __with__ the
developers, then chances are better that the developers might think about
investing time (which they probably still won't have).

Don't expect developers to hang around in the HCI list two follow all
discussions. You need to actively communicate with the developers and
approach them by yourself if they don't come knocking on your door.

The developers cannot prove anything if nothing is clearly defined. The
goals for release 4.2 will be defined at the meeting of the core developers
during T3DD07. Feel free to define some targets and submit them to the core
team or to me, I think I can arrange it that it will be discussed among the
core developers. We might not read all mailing lists, but we do read patch
files ;-)

Cheers,
Andreas