[TYPO3-hci] Extension Manager - Usability

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Apr 4 19:31:27 CEST 2007

Hi!
Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> http://www.xnos.org/fileadmin/hci/mockup_em1.png
Please do not use any non-standard color for links or headlines such as
"There are updated.." They are problematic when it comes to skinning and
therefore can not be styled through the extension itself.
> http://www.xnos.org/fileadmin/hci/mockup_em2.png
Please include the word "Backup" into the dump option. Also the icon of
it should be changed into something with an arrow to the bottom. Same
with manual

> http://www.xnos.org/fileadmin/hci/mockup_em3.png
Firstly, it would be nice, if you can use standard tab menus of T3 in
your mockup. We don't have to reinvent the tab wheel..
Secondly, you use "Install New Extensions" and "Configure Loaded
Extensions". Please use _one_ wording in both tabs. e.g.: "Configure
Installed Extensions".
Thirdly, the EM and TER search should be merged and maybe integrated
into an overall T3 search.

I'm just reading the other posts.. so maybe i'll answer a second time
soon ;)

Andreas
hci - team