[TYPO3-hci] Hello everyone!

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Mon Apr 2 10:16:37 CEST 2007

Sudara Williams schrieb:

> I'd like to step up and say Hello.
>
> I just started writing for http://buzz.typo3.org
>
> I plan to launch into some detailed analysis of ways we could improve
> Typo3, with a focus on usability. I want lots of pretty pictures. If
> anyone is dying to see a particular area highlighted, let me know!
>
> Hopefully I'm not too late to the party!
>
> Many greetings from Innsbruck, Austria.
>
> ...and for those going to developer days at the end of the month, we
> should get together!
>
> sudara

Hi!
It's always nice to see that there are people thinking about hci.
Welcome aboard!

Are you a developer? If yes, please have a look at
http://www.baiz.org/downloads/HCI.pdf  and start thinking about how
those things could be coded as extensions ;)

If you're a designer, please look at that red/green skin in that pdf and
start to redesign it please.. ;) Our sources have been destroyed due to
a harddisk crash..

If you're someone like an hci-expert: please help us to convince the
other developers that hci is important! There are only a few who think
about hci..

And just for the start: There are many many experiments done and even
more results gained already. Please have a detailed look into this
newsgroup..

Ok.
So again: Welcome aboard! :)

Andreas