[TYPO3-hci] New Web Module based on Dojo Toolkit

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Sep 18 08:54:32 CEST 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> I checked www.dojotoolkit.org. All applications I tested failed, when
> switching off JS.

I do not see it a big problem for BE. Of course, it is nice nice to make
fallbacks, etc but I afraid we need certain functionality much more then
caring about switched off JS.

I know your point. It is fully valid in many case but not for BE I
think. BE is for certain persons and has certain requirements from
browsers (for example, it does not support IE5) and certain
restrictions. There is no need to do unoptimal work.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/