[TYPO3-hci] Quick Question: Pull-down menu library?

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Sun Sep 17 18:57:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Anyway, my intension is - as you ask for - to make this completely
> extendable / replacable by extensions!
Thats a good idea. But we should keep in mind that we gain best
"usability" with developing good working stuff from the beginning. I
mean, the "standard-menu" will be used by perhaps >80% of TYPO3-Users,
so this should be the best usability-proofed. :)

Or: Lets try to look through the users' eyes, and then think about how
to technically get, what we / they want. Not the other way round.

> As sebastian suggests we can usability test both.
I'd suggest we create several html/css/xml/js/whatever-sheets for
prototyp-testing. Then we can do a small compareable study to gain some
clues on how they are used.

Greetings,
-sebastian