[TYPO3-hci] survey

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Thu Oct 19 16:06:10 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'd like to remember the ones who want to contribute to the online-survey.

You will find the latest draft here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Usability_Survey

The survey is used to gain insights into the users view to TYPO3 and the
usage of TYPO3.

What will happen from now on:

(1) You can contribute your ideas and wishes in the wiki (either directly
or under "wishlist"). We can discuss special items here in list if you
want to.
(2) We will close the draft and compile a final version.

A detailed roadmap can be found in the wiki.

>From there on, we need some more help:
(A) Translating the survey into several languages. Please feel free to
contact me if you want to translate it into your language (German, French,
English review!, spanish, whatever...) :)
(B) To spread the survey and reach lots of users we will try to place tons
of links to the survey. If you can put a link to your site, please write
an email to: erlhofer at mindshape.de with subject: "[survey-link]" and place
the site-url(s) in the message-body (and some nice greetings).
(C) It would be perfect, if we could reach some of your customers (in case
you have some) to get some real users (and not only developers and those,
who are interested in TYPO3 and visit the site on their own). I will post
a message here if we reach that state, but you know it by now :)

I'd appreciate if we could get some information about the allocation of
personas, so the persona-workgroup is welcome to contribute in special if
any factors for qualifying the developed personas is missing :)

So long / geetings,
-sebastian