[TYPO3-hci] Drag and Drop

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Wed May 31 14:14:30 CEST 2006

Simon Angling wrote:
> The drag and drop of pages on the page tree in v4.0 is very useful.
> Could this concept be extended to content on the pages - to allow a BE
> user to rearrange content in order and to move between columns.
>
> Similar functionality to http://www.google.com/ig
>
> Simon

I recently found a cool ajax bib: Of course it is not relevant for T3.
But I liked the concept ("programming" of common ajax and dhtml features
are done with own tags (own namespace) and written directly in the
source.. If someone is interested here are the examples:

http://www.backbase.com/demos/explorer/#intro.xml[0]