[TYPO3-hci] new skin

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Wed May 31 08:29:41 CEST 2006

2006/5/31, JoH <info at cybercraft.de>:

> > Have you ever seen his skin? If yes, then i think you would think
> > about totally different. The skin he has done is much more easy to
> > use than the current one. The options you need are placed in
> > positions you actually guess where they are. I have posted a mockup
> > in the focus on editor thread here in the mailinglist.

Has someone a link to a screenshot are something, so we can judge for our
self.

Some of you might be old enough to remember the good old times where we had
> things like Word Perfect for DOS.
> I guess most of you would not say that WP had got a modern look, but it's
> still one of the best interfaces I have ever worked with, even though it
> had
> no GUI at all.
> No clicking, no dragging and dropping, just a set of Keyboard Shortcuts
> that
> were easy to learn even for the non experienced secretary.
>

> Joey

I think that you have a good point here. But another problem is that some
want is al to by self explaining the first time someone sees the interface,
and others want is to be easy in use. But shortcuts etc. are nog self
explaining...

Frans