[TYPO3-hci] "Places Containing TypoScript" (PCT)

Alexander D. McWilliam webmaster at berliner-philharmoniker.de
Mon May 29 16:42:54 CEST 2006

Ah! Interesting point. I still ask: is it necessary to make this
distinction? And if it *is* necessary, shouldn't it be made much more
clear visually?

Plus: if the TS of the page properties is meant for BE configuration,
why does an extension template (FE, correct?) have a field called
"Backend Editor Configuration"?

TS is a great idea but to have so many different places where you can
put it IS NOT.

Thanks for the reply!
Alex.