[TYPO3-hci] "Places Containing TypoScript" (PCT)

Alexander D. McWilliam typo3 at mcwilliam.biz
Sat May 27 22:06:10 CEST 2006

To this day (ever since I first started using Typo3 3.5) I can't figure
out the necessity of having a TSCONFIG field that belongs to the PAGE
PROPERTIES when I can simply add an EXTENSION TEMPLATE. And when I have
that EXTENSION TEMPLATE in place, why does it in return have a field
called BACKEND EDITOR CONFIGURATION? Why can't editor configs simply go
in the SETUP field of the EXTENSION TEMPLATE?

If we can reduce the number of "PLACES CONTAINING TYPOSCRIPT" that would
already be a big help.

Thank you.