[TYPO3-hci] Backend in "Mambo"-Mode

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed May 24 23:21:11 CEST 2006

Hello Alex,

I don't cite your post. Everyone should read it through, and maybe more than
one time.

You expressed exactly what I was thinking, but probably in a much better
way than I ever could have.

After working with computers for more than 20 years, as user (in some ways
a superuser), projectleader for implemetation of somehow large informationsystems,
and also doing a teaching and writing manuals for the same systems, I have
experienced exactly the same.

Usability is the function of.
- A good working UI
- Splendid teaching
- Teachers who understand the users need (without it you don't get splendind
teaching)

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no