[TYPO3-hci] frontend forms

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri May 19 06:32:39 CEST 2006

Hello guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am working on a new way of dealing with
FE forms. More info on this page:
http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org:3000/cwt_community/wiki/formMessages

I know it's not perfect, but it's a start, and it will make my life a lot
easier. I haven't played with AJAX yet, but like Ingmar said, it would be
nice to get instant feedback on eval errors, so I will look into it a
little later.

It'd be nice to see how far off I am with this idea and what other people
think. I have seen much talking (and pretty diagrams), so hopefully this
code will at least provide a base to build on. Or not. Either way.

Christoph