[TYPO3-hci] TS editor

Pavel Antonov softzilla at richmd.ru
Thu May 18 18:25:05 CEST 2006

> i think thats not a good idea for typo3.

> typo3 is working hard to support webstandards and flash is'nt a standard
> at all. flash is also a problem on linux, there is no linux-flash player
> available right now wich is supporting flash-7/8 scripting features.

> and everyone who works with flash knows that actionscript 2 is necessary
> to work with flash without biting into the table.

> please keep using standards in the typo3 project.

> i personally would prefer a java editor or a webservice for
> acessing/manipulating records with eclipse integration.

This  is the way to have separate standalone development solution, not
part  of  system (Typo3).

Eclipse  quite  powerful  platform  to  solve  all possible developers
tasks. But it leads to move all development tools out of Typo3 system.
I  use "jeditvfs" currently and don't like it too much, because I want
to have all required function in same place.

I  think  all  tools  must  be  "internal" - AJAX, RTE, Flash, Java or
something else... at least while we want to have solid system.

--
Pavel Antonov