[TYPO3-hci] Documentation for Projects

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Thu May 18 13:47:20 CEST 2006

I got your point, but that's all targeted at developers. How about
end-users? Sure I can create a page in the sitetree where I place how-to
information. But wouldn't it be nice for an editor to open a
documentation page and look up what is important in e.g. the news
creation process? How about if the chief editor is ill and someone needs
to take over for just one or two days?

Søren