[TYPO3-hci] Documentation for Projects

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Wed May 17 18:26:54 CEST 2006

I'm currently working on a TYPO3 installation we took over from another
company and it's really hard work to find all neccessary stuff and see
how everything was created.

Therefore a nice tool could be a project/system documentation tool which
consists of an enduser and a developer part. So if someone opens a
project after some time and is not sure how this or that should be done
/ was ment to be done it can be found in this system documentation.
Especially for developers this could be really helpful since TYPO is so
powerful that many things can be done in more than one way.

What do you think?

Søren