[TYPO3-hci] TS editor

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Wed May 17 10:48:23 CEST 2006

What a wonderful dream... I share that one!

For now I think we can just place dreams in this list and not worry too
much about realising it. If I understood Kasper right first goal is to
make up a list of helpful improvements and later decide what can be done
and what not... and this one definitely makes developers life a bit sweeter.

Søren