[TYPO3-hci] Starting the HCI team

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Tue May 16 19:11:42 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> Welcome to the HCI team list.

For those like me who tried to find the meaning of HCI, it stands for
"Human Computer Interaction" (and not "Holy Cms Invention"...)

And for the serious part, I think we should aim at "Task oriented",
"Roles" scenarios to get a grip of what's missing/needed.

Programmers are not the people we should ask for opinions on this.
Really. In reality, some of us had great End user feedback in the past
and this should be the first step: What are contributor's need?

Other "meta" questions could be:

- What the competition is doing right for their editors?
  (popular like Joomla and "pro" like Documentum)
- Do we follow trendy stuff at all cost?
- What are the complains that we see often in our mailing lists?

And stuff like that.

I will post more in-depth things later. Gotta be ready for my
TYPO3-Québec meeting tonight...

Patrick