[TYPO3-hci] Link Management à la Dreamweaver

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Tue May 16 18:53:31 CEST 2006

You're right, Sebastian.
Maybe I should clarify my suggestion:

Just making the backend accessible (in WAI terms) wouldn't be sufficient
anyway, since too many features would make it unmaneuverable. Maybe it
coludbe a switch in the setup or only a plugin which gives an alternate
but accessible backend. (removing unimportant parts, etc.)

Why so?
One of my clients is an organisation of blind and visually impaired
people and I see good reason for them looking for an accessible CMS:
They strive for more independence in every aspect of life. So if they
could do more themselves on their webpage it would be a great help for them.

Søren