[TYPO3-hci] Link Management à la Dreamweaver

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue May 16 15:41:32 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb:
> 1. Respect the list rules: Use a real name and don't attach files.

We might want to ask Stucki if he can make an exception for this list,
because having screenshots when talking about usability is a nice thing.
Apart from that, this is a very low-traffic list for the moment.

> 2. I wonder if would not be more consistent if you just dragged a page
> from the pagetree into your RTE, plus we would save another button...

I thought so too, but the problem with that is that you wouldn't know
what text becomes a link.

I think making both possible would be best:
 1.) Selecting some text and dragging the quicklink icon on the target
     page
 2.) Without selecting text first, being able to drag a page into the
     RTE which creates link to the page having the page title as link
     text.

cheers
Ingmar