[TYPO3-hci] The Constant Triptichon

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Jun 27 05:06:19 CEST 2006

Hi David,

My apologies. You had responded to my email which was about something
else, and I didn't realise you had changed the thread to be about
context. I understand the concepts and agree that it's important for
people to be able to relate things within the context of the environment
in which they are working.

However, my point was only about why TV or TV-like context changes
should not be incorporated into the core, effectively changing the
current BE environment.

I also appreciate your passion on the subject and everyone's enthusiasm
to discuss ideas to help move T3 forward. Otherwise, where's the
community? It would just get stale and boring. :)

Cheers,
Alex