[TYPO3-hci] The css mess

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Jun 20 13:35:44 CEST 2006

This is what I understand as "Best-practices defined". As soon as we
have defined what the best way to use CSS on a site is, then we can
describe it as a best practice, implement it in the kickstarters
output and hold it up as a standard to measure extensions against.

I think this topic is kinda off HCI: In itself its a technical issue
and the usability part of it is only the consequence; that it would
be GREAT if all extensions adhered to common css set so they look
nice out of the box.

- kasper

On Jun 20, 2006, at 10:08 , Andreas Otto wrote:

> Hi Masi,
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> Conclusion: TYPO3 has already solved the issue. It's now up to the
>> extensions authors to make use if the new features.
>
> To make life easier for TYPO3 extension developers I suggest to
> create an
> upgrade guide for developers which highlights things which should be
> changed and shows how easy it is to change these things.
>

> Cheers,
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Otto
>
> d.k.d Internet Service GmbH
> Kaiserstraße 79
> 60329 Frankfurt / Main
> Fon: +49 69 43056170
> Fax: +49 69 43056190
> Mail: andreas.otto at dkd.de
> Home: www.dkd.de

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"