[TYPO3-hci] new skin

Lars Thalheim lars.thalheim at thamey.de
Thu Jun 8 09:12:00 CEST 2006

This does nothing have to do with Shortcuts. It solely relies on the users
memory, how often to press <Tab>.

Nevertheless. This mechanism would be simple to implement, since it only
requires the design of the backend links (menu links) to be in correct
order. "Correct" in this sense means, the links MUST always be at the exact
same position, regardles if the link is active or not. Otherwise you risk
different meanings of a "Shortcut" for each state of the software (backend).

Desktop based software just don't handle inactive hotkeys.

THAMEY - Engineering
Karl-Hromadnik-Str. 6
81241 München
Tel. +49 89 66607779