[TYPO3-hci] devilish details - update

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Mon Jun 5 16:20:54 CEST 2006

Hi there,

i just added Joeys suggestion regarding extension-wrapped divs to the
"Details page" (please contribute, these things will be forgotten
because most of them seem to be too small to be discussed!)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Devilish_Details

- Johannes

PS: sorry for the messed TS code, i couldnt find how to properly add
code sections in the wiki