[TYPO3-hci] Concentrate on the editors 2: RTE improvements

redacted user redacted-user at example.org
Tue Jul 11 23:41:11 CEST 2006

>>> like this:
>>> <dfn class="black">lorem ipsum</dfn>
>>>
>>> not like this:
>>
>> You are right, Boris :) In general I would like to see the
>> inline-elements work like the block elements as far as possible,
>> because if they behave in the same way it will be easier to comprehend
>> for authors.

but what if you like to add more than one class to an element?

the beautiful way:
<dfn class="black bigfont bg_red">lorem ipsum</span>

the lazy way:

or like that:

must be defined! the first version is best practice and generates less
code than the other ones, compatible to all browsers.

greets, boris