[TYPO3-hci] Holiday and so on

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Jul 6 01:02:07 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

I think I didn't tell you that we had a great R&D committee meeting
in Berlin 2 weeks ago - but we did. I presented our progress with
usability and it seems that we will be assigned the responsibility to
define usability moves for the coming versions of TYPO3.

Instead of a big 4.5 bang release we decided to break it down into
4.1, 4.2, 4.3 etc. That way we have a more iterative process with
more celebrations on the road :-) It also means that we can define a
single thing for focus on for each release. General R&D meeting
results will be presented when we have processed them completely, but
for those interested in development the big thing to look at is: T3DD
- come at participate!

Since this is holiday time and not the least for my self I can tell
you that the following 3 weeks I'm not able to participate actively.
When we hit August I will be consumed with planning the T3DD
conference in Zurich. In any case, T3DD will also be a great chance
to discuss usability for those of you who decide to attend. Hope to
see you there!

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"