[TYPO3-ect] TER clean up actions

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Sun Feb 19 11:09:33 CET 2012

On 19/02/12 19:21, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

[...]
> The 'insecure' state is more severe than the 'outdated' state. I would
> suggest that we would only mark extensions as 'outdated' if they do not
> have a 'insecure' state.

Ok, either this or the bit-array.

[...]
> We could use a bit-array for the negative values, but it wouldn't add
> too much at the moment. Maybe to be forward compatible?

That's right. With the two states "insecure" and "outdated", a bit-array
would not add much value, but it would keep future options wide open and
still let us distinguish between the options, does not matter if we add
two, three or ten new "states" next month :-)

Cheers
Michael