[TYPO3-ect] TER clean up actions

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 19 10:57:17 CET 2012

Hi Franz,

On 19-2-2012 10:08, Franz Holzinger wrote:
> not whole extensions should be marked as outdated but all old versions
> of these extensions. If a newer version of an extension is uploaded into
> TER then the older versions of it should still remain outdated.
>
> Also all extension versions in experimental state should be marked as
> outdated.

Valid points!

I've already put the steps I could think of in forge.
There is one "umbrella" issue [1] which is the parent of the necessary
subtasks (easier to see if everything has been done).

Can you add the details to the issue (#34072 I think) ?

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34063

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.