[TYPO3-ect] Evaluation: Which JS library to recommend?

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Oct 29 10:16:54 CET 2007

since Adobe has been putting "extJS" (or something really like it)
library into ColfFusion.. and my guru RoR dev friends are telling me
how nice and powerful it is, i'm going the extJS (standalone) way

(i have to say there are too many JS libs and cobinations and i don't
have the time to know them all and select the better for each project..
i prefer to use one and adapt my projects on it ^_^

stefano

On 2007-10-29 09:58:31 +0100, "Steffen Kamper" <steffen at sk-typo3.de> said:

> "Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1193645973.10822.typo3-team-extension-coordination at lists.netfielders.de...