[TYPO3-ect] About ORM

Philip Almeida philip.almeida at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:23:12 CEST 2007

On 10/25/07, Steve Ryan <stever at syntithenai.com> wrote:

> Philip Almeida wrote:
> > Hello list,
> > for those of you that don't know this site please go there now. :)
> >
> > http://www.phpobjectgenerator.com
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > philip
>
> General problem with any ORM and Typo3   -> TCA support?

Well your are right Steve.
But I think this can be  useful if you are using Typo3 as a framework for
web 2.0 applications for example.
I will try to use it together with model.
My plan is to make calls to model and using the POG fill up the iterator of
MVC pattern.

In any case POG is open source and it could be integrated in MVC pattern.
We could change the code so it generates also the TCA and make an online
version for TYPO3 coders or integrate it in the Kickstarter.

Well this is an ideia and I am not thinking on implementing.

Well I will try it on the application I am creating and I will give you
feedback.

Steve

Philip de Oliveira de Almeida