[TYPO3-ect] Cool Apple Juice

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Oct 24 11:29:44 CEST 2007

Hello Elmar,

yeah!!

I get the apple-juice (from svn-checkout today at 10:35):
"Drink cool apple juice!" ;-)

and the UnitTests are really good.
One test is yellow: Testsuite: tx_cool_tests_ArrayIterator_testcase /
testArrayIteratorConstructorOddity

Line: 85:
Description
Failed asserting that <integer:4> is equal to <integer:3>.

kind regards
Daniel