[TYPO3-ect] Taxonomies / categories II

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at -nopam-netzwerkberatung.de
Tue Oct 23 15:22:58 CEST 2007

Hi Mads,

here are my 2 cents ...

I think it's great. Right now I have two extensions in the pipeline,
where such categories will be very helpfull. :-) An api, that could be
used in frontend-plugins, would be great.

What happened here is, when I create subcategories using the green "Save
and new" button, the third subcategory will become a main category on
the first level. This is independent of the number and the level of
existing subcategories.

Thanks for your efforts.

Greetings,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schwemer
eMail: schwemer [at ]- nospam-netzwerkberatung.de