[TYPO3-ect] Again: Forms library

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Oct 23 10:03:35 CEST 2007

"Elmar Hinz" <elmar07 at googlemail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1193125422.8642.typo3-team-extension-coordination at lists.netfielders.de...
>> about whether we are working at cross purposes here. I have to say that
>> some the solutions in the TER are pretty impressive, my main issue has
>
> I must have missed the many impressive ones. Could you name some keys that
> provide a full functional form library apart from formidable?

Hi Elmar,

Patrick Broens made an investigation, here an excerpt:

  a.. Mailformplus (th_mailformplus )
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/th_mailformplus/3.9.0/
  22.11.2006
  Peter Luser
  Advanced form-mailer (html template based forms), multipage forms, server
side error checks, HTML AND Plaintextmails, advanced file upload
functionality, "print" template.

  b.. drecomm formmaker (dre_formmaker)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/dre_formmaker/1.0.0/
  23.01.2007
  Bas Hoonhout @ Drecomm BV
  Advanced form making extension to create forms over multiple pages with
direct data processing, conditional adjustments, support for multiple
instances of form fields, reusability of form parts and a diversity of
options concerning final data processing.

  c.. Tmailform (pil_mailform) & Mailform Captcha extension
(cr_tmailform_captcha)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pil_mailform/3.0.3/
  05.01.2007
  Tonni Aagesen
  Template-based mailform that aims to give the developer the highest amount
of design flexibility.

  d.. Formbuilder (formbuilder)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/formbuilder/0.1.0/
  13.06.2005
  Jean-David Gadina
  A tool designed to help you create any kind of forms in a frontend
context, associated with a backend module, for back-office purposes.

  e.. Ameos Formidable (ameos_formidable)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ameos_formidable/0.7.0/
  13.02.2007
  Jerome Schneider
  Form-oriented API

  f.. Onqform (onqform)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/onqform/1.2.3/
  02.05.2005
  Edgar Pisani
  Forms Plugin

  g.. HTML Forms Toolkit (vjforms) and Mailform (with vjforms) (vjmailform)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/vjforms/0.0.11/
  18.05.2006
  Vincent Tietz
  Provides a library with PHP-Classes for creating and rendering HTML Forms.
With sophisticated PHP validation.

  h.. Qforms (qforms)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/qforms/0.0.1/
  20.09.2006
  Lars Quitsch - Agentur Barth
  An easy to use form editor

  i.. ABA Mail Form (abamailform)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/abamailform/0.0.3/
  24.04.2007
  Silvio Spagnoli (Abaco Informatica)
  advanced form-mailer (html template based forms)

  j.. IceForms (iceforms)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/iceforms/0.0.1/
  12.05.2005
  Sven Wilhelm
  A object-oriented form library with validation support. IMPORTANT - Do not
use it for production extension yet.

  k.. PEAR::HTML_quickform (bb_htmlquickform)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/bb_htmlquickform/1.0.0/
  10.10.2006
  Bernhard Berger
  http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_QuickForm/download

  l.. IDAA FE Utilities (idaa_fe_utilities)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/idaa_fe_utilities/0.1.0/
  13.04.2007
  Jrg Krner
  form-, template-, error- and db helpers

  m.. ft&rbos Form Creator (ft_rbo_form)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ft_rbo_form/0.0.2/
  04.08.2006
  Frank Tilchner & Rene Becker
  Generates Forms from TCA for Frontend
Extensions which offer similar functionality
  a.. Survey (survey)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/survey/0.0.0/

  b.. Advanced Surveys (ms_survey)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ms_survey/0.2.4/

  c.. Questionaire (pbsurvey)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pbsurvey/1.1.2/

  d.. Oxcs graphic survey (oxcs_graphic_survey)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/oxcs_graphic_survey/1.0.0/

Extensions which add extra functionality to the FORM cObject
  a.. Show form data before submit (nc_formresults)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/nc_formresults/0.1.1/
  14.09.2005
  Rupert Germann for Netcreators Nederland
  Extends the "Form" content-element by the possibility to display a
"confirm data" form before actually submitting any data.

  b.. Form Result (gst_formresult)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/gst_formresult/0.1.8/
  23.11.2005
  Stefan Hafeneger
  There is no longer support available from me! If you want to develop this
extension further please drop me a line. -- Displays the result of a
submitted content form element and saves it in a database.

  c.. Mailform preview (julle_formpreview)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/julle_formpreview/1.1.0/
  18.09.2006
  Christian Jul Jensen
  Let users preview mailform content before actually sending it

  d.. Extended Mail Forms (gsi_mailform_ext)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/gsi_mailform_ext/0.6.0/
  23.09.2004
  Martin Kutschker
  Enhances the mail form (and the wizard) with many small details.

  e.. File Upload (fileupload )
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/fileupload/1.1.0/
  05.01.2006
  Mads Brunn
  A plugin to display an upload form to front end users. Checks mime types
and extensions.

  f.. Differentiated form mail recipients (julle_diffformmailrcp)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/julle_diffformmailrcp/0.1.1/
  07.01.2004
  Christian Jul Jensen

  g.. Save Form Mail (pk_save_form_mail)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pk_save_form_mail/0.1.3/
  05.05.2003
  pekue
  Saves data submitted via mailform to the database

  h.. Formmail to CSV (julle_form2csv)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/julle_form2csv/1.1.0/
  18.09.2006
  Christian Jul Jensen
  Saves formmails to CSV

  i.. Formmail recipients (julle_formreceipt)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/julle_formreceipt/1.0.0/
  11.01.2006
  Christian Jul Jensen
  Sends a receipt to the submitter of a formmail

  j.. Mailform evaluation wizard extension (formevalwizard)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/formevalwizard/0.1.0/
  09.04.2006
  Juraj Sulek
  Extend the standard MailForm Wizard to work with evaluation options. You
can define your own evaluation types by user or group tsConfig so the user
doesnt need to know regular expressions and he only need to choose the
defined type by name.

  k.. Form Validation (modulis_fvalidate)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/modulis_fvalidate/0.0.1/
  13.03.2006
  Adrien Laurent
  Fvalidate - easy javascript validation from
http://web.archive.org/web/20041113030212/www.peterbailey.net/fValidate/api/
 - just include fValidate.config.js, fValidate.core.js,
fValidate.validators.js, fValidate.lang-enUS.js

  l.. Accessible Form Validation (accessible_form_validation)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/accessible_form_validation/1.0.0/
  19.03.2007
  Laurent Thireau
  Makes Typo3 standard mailform accessible via server check (no JavaScript)

  m.. VisionConnect SSL Forms (vc_sslforms)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/vc_sslforms/1.0.0/
  08.02.2007
  Michael Sprotte
  This extension puts pages which contain mailforms in an SSL-environment.
Therefore a SSL-host with the same server (HTTP host name) name has to
exists.

Other
  a.. Frontend forms code library (frontendformslib)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/frontendformslib/0.1.2/
  17.10.2005
  Robert Lemke

  b.. Datepicker tools

  c.. Captcha tools

  d.. Formbuilder (so_formbuilder)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/so_formbuilder/0.0.1/
  06.03.2006
  Onno Schuit
  Forms are a piece of cake now. Just set up your database-driven extension.
Then make an html template, throw in the tablefield names as markers, and
watch this extension spitting out your form!

  e.. SICI Forms (sici_forms)
  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/sici_forms/0.0.1/
  06.06.2006
  Davide Principi
  Allows the creation of downloadable and precompiled forms, starting from
rtf or OpenOffice documents

vg  Steffen