[TYPO3-ect] RSS FEED FOR typo3.org/extensions & COOL question

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:23:54 CEST 2007

> 2. (This one is for Elmar :) )
> Elmar for people starting new projects do you advice them to wait this
> week for first version of COOL or to stick to alpha.
>
> Regards,
>
> philip

Hi Philip,

please use lib/div for the current projects and don't wait for cool. A first
version is still far away from a full version. It's difficult to calculate
the time a volunteers project will need.

lib/div will be maintained without to much alterations, so that it's still a
good choice. I have full freedom to redisign for cool because of a
different key. But I find that lib/div isn't that far away from it.

Regards

Elmar