[TYPO3-ect] efaq links

Juan Madurga panchetemadurga at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:11:50 CEST 2007

Hi Elmar,
First of all sorry for this questions if they are very simple.

I know that the links are generated in the views and then called in the templates but  in the regular faq entry view you have a BackLink function that uses some parameters like  backId that i dont know where they are set.
Could you tell me where they were set?
If they are set automatically could you tell me how configure to make them work because i dont know why i dont have them.
Thanks a lot.