[TYPO3-ect] lib/div: Problems with using controller as sub-controller

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:58:36 CEST 2007

Philip Almeida wrote:

> Hi Elmar,
>
> when is it predicted to have the first working release of Cool?
>
> I am starting a new project and I am afraid that the migration from the
> actual alpha version to Cool may be a painful procedure.
>
> Regards,
>
> philip
>
> PS: Once again thanks for your work and effort.

Hi Philip,

please work with the lib/div until Cool is announced as Beta. That may take
weeks or monthes. lib/div will be set to Beta the sooner.

lib/div will be maintained in parallel. Because of the different key you
will be able to use old style and new style projects in parallel. You don't
need to migrate what you current work. No painful procedure. :-)

Here is a first impression showing the singleton mesh of cool.

http://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3xdev/tx_cool/trunk/doc/uml.png?view=markup

Don't get shocked, 60% of the classes serve to access different config
informations of TYPO3. They are only created if needed.

Regards

Elmar