[TYPO3-ect] taxonomies / categories in TYPO3

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:23:27 CEST 2007

http://www.brunn.dk/fileadmin/tx_categories/screenshots/tx_categories_screenshot1.jpg

http://www.brunn.dk/fileadmin/tx_categories/screenshots/tx_categories_screenshot2.jpg

http://www.brunn.dk/fileadmin/tx_categories/screenshots/tx_categories_screenshot3.jpg

http://www.brunn.dk/fileadmin/tx_categories/screenshots/tx_categories_screenshot4.jpg

Hi,

this all looks exactly like I visioned it myself. It's high time to get a
central categoriezation framework, to support the position of TYPO3 in a
world of "web 2.0" requirements.

The screenshots don't show a keyword/tagging part. Do you plan one? I define
keywords/tags as a comfortable and simple way, to add new categories into a
folder. To have folders for keywords would be great, specially a combo box,
to edit them, for FE and BE. A combo box would look like screenshot 3, with
the additianal feature to add new words.

Regards

Elmar