[TYPO3-ect] Modules for beta

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Oct 5 10:08:35 CEST 2007

Hello,

the framework lib/div as one or two extensions, that's also my view.

But all the addons like tx_lib__propel, tx_lib__xslt, ...
really should be *extra* extensions. Would be too hard to manage all the
extra features.

That's no problem when we use a "package"-extension what depends on many
or all addons.

kind regards
Daniel