[TYPO3-ect] Spring and Symfony

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Thu Oct 4 10:40:56 CEST 2007

Christian Welzel wrote:

> I would love to have setters/getters for all properties in lib/div.

PS: other point: if someone tries to overwrite the handling of the
setting of property "foo" with a get() method, he has to write some
code like "if(param=='foo') ... else ..." this is very ugly and error
prone.
Overwriting a setFoo() or getFoo() method is much simpler and much more
failure tolerant.

We should not sacrifice a good programming style and software development
practice only for the saving of some typing! Then we are very fast ony the
same level as pi_base, but with much more classes.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15