[TYPO3-ect] MVC pagination results via xajax

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:05:50 CEST 2007

Philip Almeida wrote:

> Hello ECT,
>
> does anyone tried to build a pagination system based in Elmar's new
> browser results implementation but with ajax.
>
> Is it ready for some kind of xajax pagination? Did anyone tried it?
>

> regards,
>
> philip

Hi Philip,

I didn't test this resultbrowser with xajax, but I am confident it that it's
possible.

Theory:

You need to make the resulbrowser part of the dynamically exchanged part of
the page.

Additionally you need to enrich the links of the resultbrowser with onClick
events to trigger the appropriate ajax calls. OnClick events are not build
into the result browser by default. Probably you need to extend the
resultbrowser class, where the links are generated.

Regards

Elmar