[TYPO3-ect] phpunit: Experiencies and TODO

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 20:59:51 CET 2007

Kasper Ligaard wrote:

Hi Kasper,

> 1) Make entry in bugtracker for tx_phpunit.

done,
I just name a username who should get developer status for that project
so you can close and resolve issues.

> 2) Tell me if I should try to get phpunit extension on typo3xdev.sf.net
> or t3xdev.googlecode.com

stick to typo3xdev!!!
First thing you need is an SF.net account, then contact Andreas Otto to
become a developer on xdev, you can then create the project on xdev
yourself. Nevertheless also inform Andreas about new projects you create
there and developers working on those projects - he maintains a log
about the project owners and devlopers so that in case ACLs return to
SVN they can be used to lock projects for their contributors (if needed).

HTH
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner