[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 7.6.14 LTS

Philipp Krüger p.a.c.krueger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:20:06 CET 2017

This version has a problem with PHP 7.1 because the string $rL_uidRegister is used as an array in typo3_src-7.6.14/typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/ContentObject/Menu/AbstractMenuContentObject.php

Possible fix is to declare the variable as an array, like so in 166 ff.:
* @var array
public $rL_uidRegister;

and then change 347 and 348 to:
if ($this->rL_uidRegister === null) {
                $this->rL_uidRegister = [];
                foreach...

Afterwards it works again... I'm new to Typo3 forums etc. is there anywhere I can submit a patch? And incidentally how are new releases triggered and released? I'm building docker images and I'd like to avoid goofing around with manual sed patching...