[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.2.15 LTS

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Tue Sep 15 20:05:49 CEST 2015

Am 15.09.2015 um 15:25 schrieb Bernhard Kraft:
> On 2015-09-08 11:20, Oliver Hader wrote:
> Should the SMTP/NNTP services still be kept operable now everyone has
> switchted to slack? Even as they are getting spammed?

Have you seen any NEW spam in about the last 10 days online? I not !!!

But dozends of spammers are blocked in the forum, and their posts are
now are deleted BEFORE they were sent to newsgroup/mailinglist...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format