[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.2.15 LTS

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Sep 15 15:25:35 CEST 2015

Hi Oliver,

On 2015-09-08 11:20, Oliver Hader wrote:

> the TYPO3 Community has just released TYPO3 CMS version 6.2.15 LTS
> which is now ready for you to download.

I do not know whether "fatin anisa", "farmasi lala" or "aceng shop" is
interested in this exciting news :)

Should the SMTP/NNTP services still be kept operable now everyone has
switchted to slack? Even as they are getting spammed?

Or keep them as a retreat when slack becomes unusable/totally
commercial/etc.?

greetings,
Bernhard