[TYPO3-core] Error in contentobjectstdwraphookinterface after update to Typo3 6.2.10

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Mar 1 15:07:32 CET 2015

Hi!

Job Rutgers wrote:
> After the updatefrom 6.2.9 to 6.2.10 I get the following error:
> Fatal error: include(): Cannot redeclare class typo3\cms\frontend\contentobject\contentobjectstdwraphookinterface in /typo3_src-6.2.10/typo3/contrib/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 386
> How can I fix this?

A quickfix would be to fix the casing of the
\TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\ContentObject\ContentObjectStdWrapHookInterface
interface the extension code. Just grep for
ContentObjectStdWrapHookInterface in typo3conf/ext/
(grep -i ContentObjectStdWrapHookInterface typo3conf/ext/)

and make sure the casing of the interface is as written above.

Other than that, you'll have to wait for 6.2.11. This BC break slipped
through the class loader change. Sorry for that!

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel