[TYPO3-core] TS-Template module

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Jun 25 13:09:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 2015-06-24 18:15, Frans Saris wrote:

> I'm not sure it makes sense to use extbase here. Only adding fluid
> rendering should enough, persisting of data in BE shouldn't be done by
> extbase. Have a look at the other core BE modules that are rewritten to
> fluid rendering.

This is what I've done mostly. tstemplate isn't doing much database
persisting at all. At least that's what I have found :)

Altough TS-Template is doing quite a lot of session storing. I don't
know whether I should keep doing this "manually" by storing it in
BE_USERS->uc. For another project I created an abstract "CookieRepository".

greetings,
Bernhard