[TYPO3-core] TS-Template module

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Jun 12 21:20:46 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 2015-06-12 15:46, Markus Klein wrote:

> afaik no.

I created a first prototype:
https://github.com/kraftb/tstemplate2

Currently only the TypoScript ObjectBrowser works. But with the long
expected feature of using ExtJS for expanding/collapsing TypoScript
object branches. The extension can get installed alongside the current
tstemplate sysext.

The extension is based on fluid / extbase. I tried to mimic the existing
HTML as good as possible and reasonable.

Any commits welcome. When I continue work on it I will post here before
starting / after finishing - so no tasks are done overlapping. Maybe
anyone wanting to support should just contact me or join #typo3 on freenode.

greetings,
Bernhard