[TYPO3-core] Domain model "page"

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Feb 19 17:37:35 CET 2015

Hi Bernhard,

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> Is there a reason why there is no default domain model "Page" shipped
> with extbase or is this just work in progress.

There is not work in progress and AFAIK this it not planned so far.

> I guess many have created some basic domain model for a page. I guess it
> would make sense to integrate such a thing in extbase.

IMHO those domain models belong to frontend, backend or core.

I agree that the core should ship domain models and repositories for all
frequently used tables.
However a page model would need to take the various special behaviors of the
current table into account.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!