[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 4.5.36 LTS, 6.1.11 and 6.2.5 LTS

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Sep 25 12:23:13 CEST 2014

Hi Jörg,

Am 23.09.14 um 19:02 schrieb typo3 at raschaller.com:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:35:23 +0200, Oliver Hader
> <oliver.hader at typo3.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear TYPO3 World,
>>
>> The TYPO3 Community has just released TYPO3 CMS versions 4.5.36 LTS,
>> 6.1.11 and 6.2.5 LTS, which are now ready for you to download.
>
> I've updated from 6.1.10 to 6.1.11 but backend shows all core files
> still as 6.1.10. So either the wrong files got packaged, the right
> files have the wrong versions or I screwed up somehow...

Referring to another message from you in German, it looks like you talk
about the versions being shown in the extension manager. There it shows
"6.1.0" which is fine since the extension version numbers don't get
upgraded with the releases.

In the backend the browser title and the about module tell you which
version you're using. The releases are correct for the accordant
versions, no "wrong files" have been used during packaging.
Packages can be downloaded from https://typo3.org/download/

All the best
Oliver
--